Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feel Yor Pain Gay Movie

[Review] Benecos Natural Lipsticks

FINALLY there's again a Review. And although the lipsticks of Benecos. I got to test the nuances of "Toffee" (Brown Nudeton) and "Just Red" (a beautiful shade of red, which is good for everyday) for. Thank you for this!

For those who do not know yet Benecos:
Benecos is a Naturkosmetimarke, the "green cosmetics at affordable prices and just as beautiful as traditional cosmetics. Natural beauty is healthy for the body & the skin. Who wants to learn can do that on the Benecos homepage.

I have the lipstick now really long test and I was pleasantly surprised: the design of the lipsticks and the quality could convince me. Incidentally, all the lipsticks wear the BDIH seal for certified natural cosmetics. And I just kind of on the "RedLipsticktrip" bin "is Just Red" one of my constant companion on the road.

Here is a compact overview:

Positive:
+ Design: Though the Lippies are not high-end cosmetics, they can keep up with this loose
+ order & Texture: Simple application and super-soft texture
+ Color Output: Great color output (see picture below )
+ Price: will
-looking I can, I much: € 4.69 -sets for such a great lipstick you please point


negative in these Lippies there's nothing wrong .


CONCLUSION:
I ask, the lipsticks were really warmly empfehlen.Das the first but not guaranteed

my last Benecos lipsticks!







0 comments:

Post a Comment