Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Or Low Cost Eye Exams In Fort Worth

My DM is finally open again!

Since yesterday, "my DM" finally opened again. For the opening there are currently 10% discount on everything. Although I have to get used me again because everything is in a different spot, but the new shop I like super prepared.

Since yesterday "my DM Drugstore" finally opened again. For the reopening there are currently 10% discount on everything. Although I have to get used me again because everything is in a different spot now, but I like the new shop prepared.



shopped a bit of what I have of course:

I shopped of course a bit:









The cosmetic products, I'll introduce you in more detail in the near future! :)

I will introduce the cosmetic products in more detail in the near future! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment