Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Do Someone Aspirating

WE ARE BACK AGAIN! : D

Haaaalllooooo my friends,

us do it the huge suffering as long as we have done nothing, but the school and other stuff:) have fully least claimed. Sorry, I hope you forgive us;)
Now we are back and here the same time a raid of last month;)
was like Christmas with you! So mine was very very schöön;)
If you want you can write a commentary like what you get her so. Would be interesting to me;)

we get started with my eye shadow growth:

Cartice - from the new range *___*
I would almost fall in the noise but I was able to curb it and me limited to 2: D



130 is a brown - gray and shimmering
050 is a gray - kaki and shimmers
The pigmentation is really guut and beautiful process.
price around 3 € I think price / performance is right;)

Swatches:





MNY - browns * ___ *



115 is a beige - white with shimmering
441 is a medium brown with shimmer for me a bit of silver - pink shimmer
437 is a dark brown and with shimmer. The little corner that's obviously not normal, I - Blonde Lena-click on the jar and beautifully pure paaascht down with your thumb nail. Schick is not it? : D

The pigmentation I am absolutely satisfied.
work can also be great with them, can be blind and all good;)
price around 2 €. Price / performance is right;)

Swatches:


Continuing with the lip items

Essence - I love Berlin LE Lip Balm in red;)


The polyline is beautiful everywhere, I'm not now applied so fat that I prefer lighter;) does
smell it guut, in my opinion;) Mimi came on it that it smells like the lip gloss from the All I want LE Essence: D

price around 2 €. Price / performance is right;)


MAC - Viva Glam Cyndi *_____*



It is a beautiful suuper lipstick.
So, if you see him you think he is a red clay kläftiger, which is not true as it is a beautiful light Color is. It is an everyday red.
One could of course also be applied to a slightly more powerful color to get. ;)

The consistency is wonderful, it dries your lips out and not making a great feeling;)
price 18 € price / performance is right and worth it all;)

and ... Last but not least

Essence - Multi Action Mascara;)



All have raved about it and I just have to also test times;)
And Test result: I am very satisfied;)
It gives my lashes the right moves, the right volume and enough color.

price for the 2 € price / performance is right;)
testing has paid off;)

Soooo now I'm ready to be happy and do not come from the exercise of the postal discs out;)

I hope you enjoyed it and not get bored;)

Au revoir Lena: *







0 comments:

Post a Comment