Friday, December 31, 2010

Sleeve Gastrectomy Cure Gastroparesis

New Year - New Year's Eve luck

Bonjour Mademoiselle joliees: *.

I'm sorry that I am currently reporting low and there is Lena for me but do hereby I would like to sign again ...: D and wish you a happy new year 2011 and by the whole heart. My slip will I do not celebrate this time so From me no Amu unfortunately, but next year determined. And soon there will also be a cause of me you one zuzeigen is a bit. Namely, one that I will contribute to Abschlusball. It is not a prom in the school sense. No, it is one we must do this before for making a standard dance classes, by tango, waltz and something had to learn TT-TT ... haha was kinda mad but also bad. Outfit and so will be shown and still have very many pictures will also follow. But here for the first time, the new year celebrations and I wish you a happy new year for the second time and may your resolutions come true.

Mimi \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment