Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Poem About A Brazilian Wax

The Hanni and Lall (funny pics)

Hall oils,

I just wanted a few pictures from the past of show me and Hanni-bunny (: Even if there
embarrassing to: D But no matter; b Hanni not be acidic, D

So here:

This was a great day (: fully so on our lawn (and I want there to go back there soon aah (;
It's also occurred on the day and I like the kind of full of love! (:

Aaaah, class trip in May; D I look terrible, and you pretty (:

Sooo, and now that the great forest of the yoga center in is located near Cologne. I am already back with you to drive down there Hanni \u0026lt;3

Our cow "Gertrudis" that was soo sweet (: She has always eaten us out of the hand full of sweet: D

Soo that's with the 'meanness of the Lalle: D
dearest greetings, *

0 comments:

Post a Comment