Friday, December 3, 2010

Watchthismovieletme.com

favorite lakes;)

Haaalllooo my pretty ones;)

Soo today I ask you my favorite paints from the moment who trespass against us. ;)


Here they are all still geswacht;) \u0026lt;- oh god soo do you spell that? : D

number 1, by MAC.
from 'A Tale Tartan' LE of lacquer style Clan, He is a frost finish.
I like him very much, the color is an olive green and orange with gold glitter.
Price: 13.00 €

Number 2, Catrice.
dawn of the normal range, color 200 From Dusk to.
Very nice color, a taupe tone that I know is Taupe 'out' but I think this color is soo pretty and fits easily to everything;)
Price: 2.95 € approx

number 3, of Manhattan.
from the normal range of a quick dry finish. A pretty ordinary
has dark red, I think that's one of each, but this is my absolute favorite dark red paint;)
Price: 2.45E about

All coatings are applied to the great, just by MAC can be ablackieren hard is it to create: D

I hope you liked it and you could if you want to write under it what you like so for post's Had: D would be nice.!

Until then

Au revoir Lena: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment