Thursday, January 27, 2011

Modern Accent Pillows

Zoeva - Metal Stones. D i like, i liiiike: D

Haaaalli Hello Haaaallöööööööleeeeeee .. :)

Today is about my new favorite:)
The Metallic Stones range *___*

28 beautiful colors in a beautiful palette. What more could you want: D

Swatschen I will let you all nciht but my favorites already:)
(if you want I'll do a exrtra where I post all Swatch)



and the swatches:)



So only my Beschd: D: D: D

All 28 colors are really beautiful and also seehr everyday use:)

Not all have the same pigmentation, and if we show it to my Swatches all colors except the blue have a great texture.

to the prom the Mimi sooo many calls I was just made up with this palette and It goes perfectly .. my dress was bright green .. only in this way on the side: D

all colors in the palette are schimmernt / zernd slipped. I liiiebs soo. .
''crap world - do glitter on it'': D

Price: 16.95 €:) Prei / Power: VOTE:)

__________________________________________________________

times since I have ne question to you, so very very happy
I photograph and I wanted to ask you whether you soo a few pictures I've made and want to see have worked beautifully! : D Would be happy:)

Alsooo then, see you:)

Au revoir Lena: *









0 comments:

Post a Comment