Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spy Camara Brazilian Wax

Zoeva's hairy newcomers: D

... and again evening my Schneckler:)

because I have no hobbies now, the next mail out shot ^ ^. It is about the new brush at Zoeva stupid ... I've ordered too soon and yes run -.- dooof. Because the next time I ordered will take a bit: D. .. I just did not care anyway even a Post to write, and you combine something like a summary ...\u0026lt;--- oO So we'll start:



As you can see there is a new Bamboo Brush. This time is super Zoeva entered into the customer desires some junkies like you wegglassen this stupid Auegenbrauenbürstchen and packed to ensure a blender brush. And the case is also made beautiful. If I had money I would do it to myself but the old hands me and I also brush cover: D. The set will cost 22Euro.

______________________________________________________________________________

So I would
the old set and I would not order me with 100% of this. But now, well, a panel brush I have:).

Mimi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment