Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simcity 4 Deluxe Updates

[Preview] Essence Multi Action - smokey eyes

her handsome evening out there:), and I

abgekackt story ... so what do you mean abgekackt ... actually yes I have the most: D teamwork with Lena. Like me! Well, it was soo -.- went to the first world war and stuff so we call general knowledge but something I do not sell in the head. General knowledge that is, the eyeshadow- without Eyeshadowbase with me is no longer possible xD. As soon as the pictures from the prom *___* oh come tomorrow but looking forward believable because Mimi is very excited.
_______________________________________________________________

Da Essence be back soon surrounded its range is also new and interesting things and I must say, I have been one and a half years, a junkie and Essence me really excited ever, not with this mascara, because no Macara makes my eyelashes Adult stem -.- unfortunately ... so I'll buy me, and also because it is not waterproof. I like pandas ... but look like one I will not ^ ^. Oh yes, the new mascara that will come out of Essence is called Multi-Action smokey eyes. Sun and the Family Action ^ ^ is increased.



advertising text:

beauties hi!
what's hot or just like last year? na clear - the smokey eyes look cool! Each Annex to this expressive eye-make-ups can look forward now. the new multi-action mascara - smokey eyes gives her jet-black pigmentation a fascinating and intense look.
the innovative nylon brush, which is both flat and curved shape allows maximum contact eyelashes and reaches the smallest hairs in the corners of the eyes for extra volume, definition and density. The special formula mascara every soft condensed from the individual eyelashes grow from base to tip.
by its smooth, creamy consistency, they can distribute it so light that they can apply again and again - without sticking the eyelashes. who the smokey eyes look like, this is love mascara! available during the spring of 2011. the price we are so to € 2.49.

I am firmly decided on the Lena, the test has to buy and of course:).
What keeps her from a smokey-eye mascara? Frankly, I find that unnecessary since it is hardly notice a normal person, which Mascara has one on it. But for this price but it is taken: D. Finally, the Lüpsticklovers to research the difference.

Mimi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment