Monday, January 24, 2011

Motocross Wedding Ideas

[Review] Catrice Absolute Eye Color Mono

Bonjour Mademoiselle

Mimi and Lena had a good mood today extremes in the school. Must have meant was: D. Although we had no classes in the morning all together was kind of perfect ... but tomorrow is bad -.- we then write a historical work ... and Pfuuuuuuuuui. History was never my thing. No matter how hard I'm learning ... always a 3 +. May be good for some, but for that I give my best to learn what the ... is never very good ..:/. Tomorrow I'll try my luck again and keep your fingers crossed, her beautiful snails. Yesterday there were 57 reader ... and now? 67! : D Glad seeeeeeeehr bad. Or better U.S.! Thanks for tracking
---------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

And again something bubbled much the Mimi ... so I've just made and you have time to post a review. I think dieist eigetlich been unnecessary, because I've left something way more time on testing ..., over two months. It's like the title suggests to the mono eye shadow Catrice the end of last year was allowed to come into range. Wonderful thing! But were the old terms of quality also not bad except that the matte something nasty crumbled. But already läääääääängst story.) As I said coming from catrice and eyeshadow costs approx 2.75Euro? Sun at the speed I think. Catrice you get at selected Müller-in branch offices, and at the Ihrplatz Drospa.




If the non-beautiful *___*
So I'm mostly known for that I am often for the school is not very alttagstauglich makeup. If I ever have a distinct lips Bock, which is rocked to the school and that was at the eye shadow too. Ice cold went with purple-Smokey-Eyes to school xD. Has nothing to do with his Tussig I think ...

The first two colors is matte with shimmer and the last note.


(sorry geswacht wrong way: D)

first a dark, shimmering blue-violet is blue on the light or violet
second lilac with a light shimmer
third a pale, pink clay

In the shimmering contained 2.5g and 2.0g in the matte. I am very pleased with the eyeshadow and for that price. Since there are no zumeckern I must say. I can Eyeshadow ohn zuhaben recommend a guilty conscience. I would really like to watch others get eye shadow and eye shadow but Mimi has already tens of TT-TT ...
The packaging of the eyeshadow, the one here at my pictures does not, unfortunately, is TOP. Something simple that does not look after Granny make-up. And the image change of Catrice is real ... WOW. Therefore be that, either giving away things of that mark. :)

good evening!
Mimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment