Friday, February 4, 2011

Cost Of A Retaining Wall

[BliBlaBlub] What are you doing right now?

Hey dear ones,

I just watching the last episode of the Model-WG on myvideo because I watch the last episode, unfortunately, could not. Anyone who follows the model of you is-WG and who are your favorites? So mine are definitely Mira and Yvonne. The two are not only super slim, but they also have the discipline you need in the modeling bussiness.

way I found a cool site. You already know the Akinator ? The principle is simple: Just think of a famous person (eg Barack Obama) or a fictitious person (eg Snow White) - the Akinator you ask questions to this person and tell you at the end, what did you think of her person. In my case's has not always worked. Is really super funny! Just try and write me your experiences. Could the Akinator your "read thoughts"?

is my favorite party song "Infinity 2008". The song is indeed a good 3 years old soon, but a real party hit. And good songs are timeless! Woah, I could just all the time through Room to dance! Who's coming?



Love, Fancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment