Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sharking European Bras

Essence Stamping


Because I paint with my not so far really could churn away well, I've bought the Essence Stamping paint in black.
By the way I have directly taken the template with the zebra crossing etc..
The paint has a very good consistency and is very well suited to churn away.
goes wrong, of course, sometimes it even with the paint, but that can churn away at avoiding bad.
The design of the bottle is very pretty. It is transparent, so you recognize the black very well. The cover is pink / purple and has a silver Oranament. There are 5ml mentioned.

on the template are zebra stripes, tiger stripes, leopard spots, a snake pattern and paw prints.

due to the bad light I have only two pictures and they are also more than schelcht right. I can recommend but both stencil and paint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment