Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Long Does It Take For Lord

THE Whoom! Boooomm! Gel Eyeliner

http://www.lushiousbeauty.nl/2011/01/essence-whoom-boooom-collectie-maartapril-2011/

Here you can see the first pictures of the Essence LE for March!

That gives: 4 Mono Eyeshadow
:

If everything is not my colors, design, I do not like so well. Cream Eyeliner Palette



I think the great, is in any case ^ ^

color change Lipgloss:

Will try I can think of but not really ...

nail polish

The Orange is great, the other, I look closely at me first.

mini nail files:
I Find irgentwie pointless, so I do not operate ...

Nail Sticker:

also something with which I can not do anything ..

On the whole I find the LE okay, I do not like the design, color choice is not really a pattern ... But well the eyeliner palette, nail polish and lip gloss NEN I'll probably get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment