Friday, February 11, 2011

Rash On Thighs And Elbows

[REVIEW] Balea TREND IT UP Sheltered Spray



Today there's again a Review. And although the "trend it up" spray of Balea that the hair should be protected from heat (hair dryer, smoothing ...). Because I regularly straighten my hair, my hair also needs a good heat protection. Previously, I had a rather expensive used by the hairdresser, but that I was just too expensive - at DM I have the lookout for an alternative and found this spray. At a price of around € 1.95 you can not really complain.

The application is totally easy: the strands, will smooth the one before spraying with the spray (. I lieeeebe those sprays that you spray do not know why). Do not be surprised if it sizzles when smoothing, which is due to the spray, but nothing to worry about burning your hair un They have not.

My opinion:

I'm totally excited about this spray. It protects hair from heat and dehydration. Even the smell is quite ok. Allen would recommend to straighten your hair regularly and / or edit with a curling iron I can recommend it and even if your hair prone to split ends, I you may not use the spray before blow drying. Recommended? Yes! I will buy more to me anyway.

Does anyone of you use the spray? What do you use heat protection products like that? I simply wrote in the Commission's:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment