Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Does A Mild Case Of Strep Throat Look Like

I Love Berlin nail polish

A week ago I was in the DM, two coatings of the Essence LE get hold of "I Love Berlin". You mean I'm a Berliner in 2002 and 03 Green Grass. Cost

they ever 1,75 €.

02 I'ma Berlin liked to press photos and in the bottle at the top of the paint from the LE. Try
When he told me then of the color and opacity also produce very much. A layer is completely sufficient to meet perfectly. However, the paint is very fluid, a disturbance rather because he, even with very little color to the nail down runs. With NEM Korrekturpen but you get the point again.
Except for the small flaw that is a very great paint.


The Green Grass 03 I like it on the nails still much better than in the bottle. The color is just great, even if the title is in my opinion not really do so.
He is also somewhat fluid, but not nearly as much as 02 paint If one takes care not to brush too far to the outside so nothing happen;)
As with the other paint, the opacity perfect. Once over it and ready.
A really great paint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment