Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Continence & Swimming

Hanni; D

Hallöleeee; D

I'm Anna, my nickname is Hannah and I am 15 years old
This is my blog with Lalle together.. Lall is now in three years the best of friends.
(We are already a eigestaubtes old married couple.)
Lalle is always the best in the world and I am a bit funny.

Here is a picture of me which is, however, just six months old.


My characteristics are that I'm pretty stubborn and a know-it-
Well, so is the stop;.
D
But sometimes (so about four times a year) I am quite friendly.

What I like about you: Lalle make up, make friends,, D, do yoga, ride Lalle to yoga center, ice skating, the old Disney movies, Barbie *-* movies, go jogging, Taizé, Zara , write stories and poems, JAPAN, anime and manga;)

Yes, I think that has to always read any, but whatever.

Tipsy, I'm happy to blog me with you:)

love greeting, Hanni:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment