Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why Is The Skin Around My Cuticle Swollen ?

the Alessandro Nail - wonder: D

Grüüüß my God Hüübschen Schneckeen;)

Naaaa everything cool with you.? So schoon with me;)
I thought today it is again time for a post to haun out: D

Lady's Let's goo:

I a nail set to get the gift is the absolute Burner: D haha soo looks like:



I'm thrilled absoooluuut. The pattern is still cool or: D
unfortunately I do not know how much cost it has since I got it gift .. as I said;)

It goes like this:

Step 1: Apply Crash Base (silver) and 2-3 min. . Wait
Step 2: Crash Coat (black) slap on the silver \u0026lt;- always as beautiful as Mimi says \u0026lt;3
Step 3: Top Coat (clear) apply. : D

and voilaaaa fiiinisssh é: D

Supposedly there is also the P2, but I do not know if it was a LE or in the solid product line. Since then I think it is bit cheaper .. although I have not even know how much the cost now but I think Alessandro is sooo not so cheap;) one probably. know it's someone? \u0026lt;- Lady's been asked her: D

The consistency is applied to the super, so I had no problems;)
And it's not a big prop time because it dries very quickly.

So 'girls I hope you enjoyed and blaaa .. : D Until next time

Au revoir Lena: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment