Saturday, November 20, 2010

Strip Club Cocktail Waitress Job In Dc

[Preview] essence TE & Gel Eyeliner in 01 nothing else metal

evening my dears: *

meld me again after 100years. The last century was very tiring and hard, because we have such strict teachers who are hinklatschen exams and then again several years need to check and accidentally get hard to get but very unsuccessful notes. -.- Wooooooow!
So I'm sorry that it happened this way, however good the next week not so much ^ ^ school is luxury!

After Blub I wanted you sometimes shoot out a review and I think I come now, been late but my God ... Mimi opinion must also do so.
I do not know whether the product is find yet. When my DM really everything was gone. Rossmann and Müller Schlecker but also was filled up pretty well. Well every anderst and also I must say that I not the product was cut down in front of ... enthusiasm. Achjaaa now comes the Review on the Essence * ...* trommelwirbli Quad with the Geleyeliner from the metallics trend Edition.



So the range is from a trend Edition written, and Essence is quite easily available in all drugstores. It has cost 3.49EURO and is still available until the end of November 2010. Package I find quite okay. Very sturdy plastic and the lid is easy to open and expand to 180 degrees. Everything is flat and can thus be stacked. In the beginning, a protective film was on the content so that the Geleyeliner is somewhat protected. For whatever always! It is 6.8 grams and has included 24M.
All products are separated from each other and no helper application (applicator, small brush) included.



to content:

1.Lidschatten : a light beige-pink tone of the shimmers. It is very beautiful silky and are well on color. Texture is slightly creamy and not crumbling. Very good pigmentation.
2.Lidschatten : a very light greenish gold with old gold glitter particles. Also, silky and not crumbling. Resources are pigementiert good. Glitter disappears on behalf eyelid in the face.
3.Lidschatten : smoky, greenish, moldy Riger gray. Beautiful silky, slightly creamy, not crumbly and well pigmented.
4.Lidschatten : dark greenish Anthrazitton the golden glitter particles added. Crumbles easily and is easily spotted during application. Does blinding is difficult and the glitter particles disappears on behalf of eyelid in the face.
Geleyeliner : cool dark brown. The liner is not compare to that of the denim in Wanted. It is creamy and thus more easily blurred. Is not water resistant and tends to disappear during the day at me. As a base he was sorry, not me. Rather than distributing it evenly, can I push myself the whole mess really only from one side of the eye to the other again. I find but the swatches on my pictures quite a lot of promise, but unfortunately the application to the eye but in the end is a set of X. .. unfortunately.
Here Amu!

Recommended?
No! Unfortunately not ...

Mimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment