Saturday, November 20, 2010

Women Car Drivers Wearing Stockings

[Review] Rival de Loop Young Gamour Queens eyeshadow palette

Huhu her gallery,

I do actually quite rare Preview, but today I had wanted to block and you still have my homemade collage show ^ ^ * stolzsei *. The reason why I so rarely do previews, is that usually have a lot of things already presented. But today I had a look and have it presented to my Lady's list, only two things {jaja determined there were more:)). Oh ... since the video everything has become so quiet on our blog ... only 2Kommi's. I guess the other died zusehr xDDD! hahahaha. Now back to
essence preview. VoilĂ  ...

* click for a larger view *

you like so much the collage? Looking forward to Kommi's. : 'D'm really sick today.

Edition So the trend is called "I Love Berlin" and will be released in January 2010.
eyeshadow palette
four liquid liner ever 1.45Euro
eye pads
2 lipbalm
2 Nail Fashion Nail Art Stickers 1.95Euro
Tippainter 1.45Euro
5 Nail Varnishes


So accurate prices later.
I'll probably look at the Lip Balm and Nail Art Tippainter. The eyes are more interesting things that I have the colors anyway and was never impressed by the liners. The cover too little and are mostly uneven for me. Otherwise, something innovative German;) What would interest you? - Write me \u0026lt;3!


Mimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment