Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pain From Cold Drinks

Mes favoris ♥ de Novembre

Dear ,

it is again a month, I can not believe that tomorrow starts the first of December and the year 2010 comes to an end soon ...! Unbelievable how fast vorbeiwuuuscht the year for me ...: D. But well ... I once came up with the idea you zuzeigen my monthly favorites and maybe I'll keep it in the future every month end close one, because I like to look at other what it is because of great things. Let's start:



first Essence Sun Club large matt bronzing powder - for blondes
second Rival de Loop Young Nail Polish Base Coat
third Maybelline Pure Powder Matte finish fourth
Essence Moonlight Shimmer Powder TE 2009
5th Balea wipes vitamin cocktail for normal skin
6th Lush Snow Fairy LipTint
7th Manhattan Soft Mat Lipcream 95M in
8th Essence Denim Wanted Geleyeliner in 01 Vintage Style
9th Manhattan Trio in Rosewood Effects
10th p2 lipstick in 030 Park Street
11th Rexona Crystal Dry deodorant sticks

I in this month rather not have time for elaborate make-up had it, I grabbed unfortunately only one eye shadow palette, just a color to entire eyelid and then fertisch eyeliner! The lips I gave no attention but the Lush LipTint in Snow Fairy is full my thing smells *____* extreme sweetness to sugar and gum. had the lipstick and the Pure Powder favorites ... I just buy more. From the new texture of the p2-Lippies I'm thrilled. He no longer is so glossy but something Matt and I are clearly on dull: D. And for the Deo something ... so I find it in my nose smells very good *___* is still a matter of taste, but the deodorant has no 2hours from extreme sports. Normal everyday life without stress but already. The Essence is the Shimmerpuder glitzegleichen texture and "Art" in the standard range available, only packaging and design is different themselves. \u0026lt;--- Essence has announced in Facebook. Fortunately - now I have to save the powder no longer:).
you find my MonatsFavo's - good idea? - Please leave a \u0026lt;333


LG \u0026lt;3
Mimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment