Monday, November 22, 2010

Yahtzee Slot Machine Las Vegad

Blonde ends - perfect for boredom: - love i Berlin

Tach 'Mademoiselle, I just wanted

times mittteilen just what extreme, unimportant, which could also be for some one small tip but as I said ... only SOME. I have only a few days at some of my Spitzer discovered that what I had come through boredom never. Spitzer has called a couple of my perfectly clean hidden thorns. Here are some pictures to understand all the first time what a stupid stuff I together again noodle.




You see this Dörnchen as what one can rid of all the dirt?
extra time I have ever taken a toothpick and every six months then bought a new Spitzer, because it was already difficult with the toothpick. And I watch the auffeinmal Mimi Spitzer from the boredom of fumbles ... and on that part since around until it falls. OH is a miracle happens and it broke [the Essence: D] and then it was put there in parts and she saw the Dörnchen and it happened to her. I then looked at the others and asked for the luxury. : D If I had not thought of Essence ... so the P2 and it also determines all business, but I habs now discovered for myself ...


Mimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment